Mike joined ESPN Blacksburg on Tuesday afternoon to discuss the Virginia Tech Hokies and news from the rest of the ACC
On Tuesday afternoon, I joined The Drive on ESPN Blacksburg with host Paul VanWagoner for my weekly radio spot with the station. Paul and I dove into the Hokies’ huge win over Miami and whether or not the team will be able to grab their first ever win at Heinz Field on Thursday night against Pittsburgh.
The Hokies have not won a true road game against the Panthers since both teams were members of the Big East Conference back in 1999.
More from Virginia Tech Hokies
- Virginia Tech women’s basketball getting preseason respect
- Virginia Tech Football: Mixed results on injury news for Hokies defense
- How to Win $350 in DraftKings Bonuses Betting on College Football Week 4
- Virginia Tech Football: Brent Pry gives some positive injury updates
- Virginia Tech Football: Brent Pry facing key decision ahead of Marshall
We also discussed numerous other topics from around the ACC, including what to make of Miami after the loss, and whether or not anybody has a chance at thwarting Clemson from their perch atop the ACC.
I encourage all of you Virginia Tech Hokies fans, if you do not already, to follow ESPN Blacksburg on Twitter here, as well as my good friend Paul VanWagoner here.
Additionally, if you’re local to the New River Valley area in Southwest Virginia, you can hear The Drive on ESPN Blacksburg Monday through Friday from 4-6 pm on 94.1 FM, as well as 810 and 1430 AM.
If you’re outside of the New River Valley and still would like the best daily radio coverage of your Virginia Tech Hokies, you can tune into the show at ESPNBlacksburg.com under the “Listen Live” tab.